Kailua-Kona, HI 96745-3149
Listing RemarksKEAUHOU ESTATES MID CENTURY MODERN HOME
This incredible home conceived by the renowned Hawaiian architect Thomas Bingham, a disciple of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture embodies timeless architecture; seamless transition between indoors and out, broad overhanging eaves, and strong lines to enhance and and accentuate the island breezes and views.
Enjoy the expansive ocean, sunset, and Kailua-Kona views from this well-appointed 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath resort home in Keauhou Estates. This is the only home in Keauhou Estates that is on a double lot (almost ¾ of an acre!), which allows plenty of room for the large swimming pool and full-size tennis court. This home is great for entertaining, you can have your own pool, tennis, or pickle ball party!
Just some of the great features:
- 4,650 square feet of interior space.
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms. All bedrooms feature great ocean or swimming pool views.
- Great entertaining spaces. The large kitchen, dining room, great room and numerous lanai spaces give you room for a gathering of any size.
- Primary suite has a great soaking tub in addition to the walk in shower.
- Pool-side cabana has a great kitchen/bar area, his/her changing rooms, and a great rooftop deck with massive views.
- Backyard features a large swimming pool, spa, and recently resurfaced tennis court.
- Fully owned photovoltaic system with net metering agreement.
- This home is being sold furnished.
Keauhou Estates is a private gated community near dining, shopping, golf, snorkeling, surfing beaches, farmer's market, and so much more!
|Address:||78-6855 Kuhinanui St , Keauhou Estates 96740|
|Lat/Long:||19.57820462 | -155.95541921|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||4,650 sqft|
|Land Area:||0.72 acre(s)|
|Assessed Land Value:||$332,200|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$1,177,400|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||772 sqft|
|Carport Area:||0 sqft|