Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Listing RemarksHualalai Resort: "HALE LANI" (Heavenly Home), a custom estate with dramatic 180 degree ocean, fairway, Maui and sunset views. The spectacular residence is located on an exclusive, quiet, cul-de-sac near the Ke'olu club house. Designed by Bing Hu and built by GM Construction, this home is dramatic, rich in texture, elegant in design, built with the finest materials and craftsmanship, richly furnished including dramatic original art all included in the sale. Hale Lani offers comfortable resort living for the family and the deep, wide lanai is perfect for entertaining, opening onto a manicured lawn, infinity edge pool and spa. The spacious master suite and office on the north wing offer astounding ocean views. Three very private guest bedroom suites each with private lanais, garden showers, fridge and microwave are entered from the gated courtyard, with the 5th bedroom in the main residence. The home is offered with all furnishings, accessories, kitchen items and even all original art. Some of the many features......
* Gated motor court, koi pond and waterfall in entry
* Lot Size: 30,161 sf
* Under roof total area: 8,434 sf.
* Air conditioned area: 5,744 sf.
* Covered Lanai area: 1,595 sf.
* 2.5 car and golf cart garage and storage area: 1,095 sf.
* 5 bedrooms. 5 bathrooms, 1 powder room, 2 laundry rooms, media room and executive office
* Master bath with steam room and cold plunge pool, deep soaking tub, garden shower,
* Infinity edge full size swimming pool and spa
|Address:||72-131 Kuikawa Pl , Hualalai Resort 96740|
|Lat/Long:||19.81616132 | -155.98252488|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||5,744 sqft|
|Land Area:||0.69 acre(s)|
|Assessed Land Value:||$3,142,800|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$5,429,900|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||1,095 sqft|