Keaau, HI 96749
Listing RemarksSellers have received multiple offers and have issued a highest and best offer deadline of 6:00 pm on Friday July 3.
This remarkable home is located in arguably the most prestigious neighborhood on the East side of the Island, in the coveted DeSilva School District! It has a beautiful year-round stream; large lushly landscaped nearly half acre lot with OCEAN VIEWS!
Gracious Charming Plantation home that has been recently remodeled and updated but has totally retained the charm of yesteryear! *Including many built-in book shelves
*Newer kitchen cabinets and Island cooking station; with a wet bar too!
* Hardwood flooring
*Four bedrooms, three full bathrooms
* An inside luxurious laundry room with sorting stations, folding tables and hanging section!
* Two large craft rooms with built-in storage shelving and these could be turned into additional bedrooms if needed.
* The downstairs bathroom has a large walk-in custom tiled shower with custom etched tile work
*The Master Bathroom is luxurious and has a large curved counter-top with a make-up station.
*The living room has a lovely lava rock real wood burning fireplace.
* Giant garage with room for two large cars and a workshop space!
* Giant covered lanai that overlooks the lushly landscaped gardens and that fabulous ocean view; enjoy sunrises!
*The pride of ownership is evident in this very well maintained home!!
*Solar PV Leased system
*Solar water heater
* Roof replace approx 14 years ago
*Downstairs major remodel 3 years ago
*Bordered by a seasonal stream on one side and a year-round stream on the other side.
*Located in the Ainako Subdivision, a community of quality homes and large estates.
*Since some of the information is provided by third parties, no warranty is provided on this listing information. Buyers and their agents MUST independently verify any information they deem material or important in their making an offer, or in the price offer
|Address:||110 Kokea St , Ainako Subdivision 96720|
|Lat/Long:||19.70989399 | -155.12535558|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||2,863 sqft|
|Land Area:||20,095 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$76,700|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$100,700|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||672 sqft|