Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Listing RemarksWelcome to Paradise with a View! This property is at an ideal elevation (1400’) for cool nights and warm days. The views can be seen in the photos but you need to visit to truly get a feel for this property.
Features which make unit D-229 highly desirable include:
- Bridge unit with NO STAIRS to access the property
- End unit have windows on three sides giving a breathtaking panorama with views looking west over the ocean and south towards the slope of Mauna Loa.
- All new carpets, paint, kitchen with granite counters and new cabinets, new bathroom vanities with granite counters, and scraped ceilings (no popcorn!!).
- Appliances have been purchased recently (all within the last 2 years) except the microwave which was purchased as part of the renovation just completed in 2021.
- Spacious covered lanai with views out to forever.
This units’ covered parking stall is 108, just outside the bridge walkway. It makes carrying groceries into the unit almost effortless! Each of the two bedrooms has large windows which let in a lot of light and air. Both bathrooms are spacious and beautifully renovated.
The lanai adds more size to the living area allowing room for a small table and chairs plus a small seating area. This is truly a functional space with fantastic views!
The HOA dues are low ($478.33/month) and include water, sewer, trash, landscaping, recreation center, exterior repairs and maintenance, on-site property manager, plus a solar-heated pool, tennis and basketball courts. These amenities make living easy and fun! Another plus – this is a pet-friendly association so your dog or cat will enjoy Paradise with you!
STVRs are allowed in Kona Coffee Villas.