Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Listing RemarksThis is a leasehold property.
This elegant and quiet, second-floor corner condo is a bargain based on high-quality furnishings and upgrades, especially now that the price is reduced by $15,000!!! The private lanai features a view of Kailua Bay's sparkling ocean, and it is one block from Alii Drive's trolley bus, restaurants, shopping, and grocery stores. It makes a great getaway, long-term rental, or vacation rental with convenient, unassigned parking, and a complex pool, spa, BBQ, and laundry facilities.
* Entry door and new security screen door with new Schlage locks.
* Renovated, fully-enclosed bathroom with tub and shower surrounded by glass doors, ceramic shower walls and ceramic floor tiles.
* Corian dining table with new, cushioned and adjustable bar stools with footrests.
* Kitchen with lots of cabinets and shelving, Corian countertop, full-sized refrigerator, 2-element induction cook top, microwave, and new wooden kitchen cart.
* New scenic wall photograph and pictures.
* New full-sized sleeper sofa with memory foam mattress and decorative throw pillows.
* Standalone wood-look wardrobe cabinet with clothes rod and many drawers and shelves.
* Large wood-look living room entertainment center with enough shelving for a big TV, stereo with speakers, books, etc.
* Pergo flooring throughout, covered by a new and large accent area rug in the living room.
* New Levolor beige, flower-pattern, indoor window shades.
* Carpeted lanai with lawn furniture for two.
* A very efficient wall air conditioner for those humid summer nights.
* Monthly HOA dues that include basic cable and DVR, internet, electricity, water, trash, and sewer.
|Address:||75-5680 Kuakini Hwy UNIT 201, Kona West 96740|
|Lat/Long:||19.6405553 | -155.99382786|
|Project Name:||Kona West|
|Living Area:||338 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$13,600|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$36,700|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|