Hawaii License RB-18892
Hilo, HI 96720
Listing RemarksSpectacular ocean and sea cliff views from every room in this custom-designed home which was designed and built in 2008-2009 by a Texas architect-builder to maximize every benefit of its fabulous location.
* Custom Koa double entry doors with art gallery foyer.
* Great Room which includes dining and entertainment areas leading out to a heated, tiled swimming pool.
* Office with two workstations and built-in file drawers.
* Bright interior and cool breezes from cathedral ceilings and several clerestories.
* Chef's Kitchen has granite counter tops, large island with bar sink, gas range/oven, commercial-sized side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, and trash compactor.
* Beautifully-tiled Master Suite with walk-in closet, double-sink vanity, large walk-in shower, and a two-way fireplace.
* Guest Suites 1 and 2 each with its own bath, views of gardens and coastline as well as exterior lanai doors.
* Guest Suite 2 is an attached "Ohana Suite" with a kitchenette and dishwasher.
* Bonus "Loft Studio" with full bath, separate lanai areas and kitchenette amenities above garage.
* Built-in vents in each room to accommodate portable a/c units if desired.
* 22,000-gallon underground catchment with irrigation, UV, and double filtration systems.
* Owned PV system with solar and electric sources, emergency generator system, and underground wiring to home.
* No HOA or Association dues; however, there are recorded covenants for Puna Beach Palisades subdivision.
Additional features include a two-car enclosed garage, outdoor Spa overlooking sea cliffs, beautiful landscaping with fruit-producing orchards. Please enjoy the property video (https://vimeopro.com/user19597573/12-7124-kalapana-kapoho-beach-road) showcasing the abundance of custom touches throughout this unique property with FOREVER ocean views!