Naalehu, HI 96772
Listing RemarksIdyllic ocean and Maui view estate above Kohala Mountain Road has grand restful views and picturesque acreage.
- Beautiful 3.03 landscaped acres previously owned by notable nurseryman Peter Palm and his wife.
- The property is very private surrounded by large trees.
- Four ample bedrooms with two upstairs and two downstairs.
- A large full bathroom with soaking tub and separate shower was recently completely renovated.
- There are three additional bathrooms and each one has a shower.
- The land is fully fenced. The fence is electrified and has an automatic entry gate between two stone pillars.
- Mature tropical landscape is composed of palm trees, orange trees, ohia and many varieties of fruiting and flowering plants.
- Large gourmet eat-in kitchen boasts island, stone counters, extensive cabinetry, cathedral beamed ceiling.
- Newer appliances include commercial gas range, double ovens, and two door two drawer refrigerator.
- Enclosed lanai across the back of the home has breathtaking views, high ceilings, dining area, BBQ and bar area.
- Roomy living and family rooms both have wood burning fireplaces and beamed cathedral ceilings.
- There is a conveniently located separate dining room.
- Sizable owner's bedroom has ensuite full bathroom and vanity area, walk-in closet, in room louvered closets and large windows.
- Separate lower level guest quarters has separate entrances, great room, two bedrooms and kitchenette.
- Well thought out floor plan is perfect for entertaining.
- Covered lanais off of the main entrance, kitchen and lower level guest quarters offer true indoor outdoor living.
- Two car garages have automatic door openers and storage area.
- Gigantic carport/barn agriculture building serves a multitude of storage needs.
- All eight chandeliers stay with the property.
- Other square footage totals over 3,600 square feet including ag building. covered lanais, and garage.