Hawaii License RB-18892
Hilo, HI 96720
Listing RemarksThis is a leasehold property that is a cash transaction only. Situated at a median elevation of 1,500' and is 8.9 acres in area. Located just 9 miles south of Kailua-Kona on a paved & picturesque rural road, this idyllic fully fenced property is graced by a 2 story 5 bedroom 4 bath home that overlooks the lower third of the farm to a distant ocean view.
The farm is comprised of approximately 5 acres of irrigated & productive coffee that was developed & planted in 2008 along with approximately 1.5 acres at the top of the property that was planted with exotic Honduran Mahogany & Spanish Cedar also in 2008. The residential portion of the property includes a storage & equipment parking sheds as well as a collection of fruit trees & room for a plant nursery or raised garden beds.
Notable Features of the Home Include:
* Living Area—2,004sqft
* Wraparound lanai & covered deck—1,042sqft
* 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms
* High vaulted ceilings with large picture windows creating a light & bright interior
* Impressive double doors at the main entrance as well as French doors in the dining area & main bedroom
* Granite bathroom counters
* Living Area—1,232sqft
* 3 bedrooms & 2 * 3/4 bathrooms
* Leased photovoltaic system
* Solar hot water system
* 400sqft carport or storage area
Notable Features of the Farm:
* The area planted in coffee is gentle sloping terrain. The coffee cherry production in season 2021 was 12,066 lbs
* Perimeter hog wire fence
* A 9 station irrigation system with inline emitters, 15,000 gallon reservoir tank & booster pump installed in 2019
* A lightly used John Deere Model 2720 (31HP) tractor with front end bucket as well as a PTO powered 4' rotary mower plus hand tools
* 8 producing avocado trees, mango, fig, soursop & bananas
A very idyllic & private location close to town, beaches & schools.