Ocean View, HI 96737
Listing RemarksThe Hamakua Coast represents some of the last vestiges of old Hawaii with ocean views, large unimpeded acreage, waterfalls, streams splashing, room to spread out in the tropics. This property which sits on the edge of Maulua Gulch, encompasses it all with:
- Spectacular Ocean Views as this property rises from approximately 300 feet above sea level to 1900 feet.
- Deep Soil, perfect growing conditions for a variety of Agricultural Pursuits.
- Over 500 acres fenced in pasture with cattle and leases in place.
- Dramatic water falls and streams accessible.
- A historic lineage. Property was passed down from generation to generation from men who served the King Kamehameha Monarchy.
- Potential to purchase with tmk: 3-3-7-1-11 an adjoining 992 acre parcel. Together the two are over 2200 Acres.
- Zoned Ag-20 (A-20A) room for future development.
- Private with this size of acreage, yet accessible with 3 entry points.
Could be purchased with adjacent parcel, 3-3-7-1-11, 992 acres, for $10,500,000 for a total of approximately 2230 acres.
The information herein may contain inaccuracies and is provided without warranty or guaranty of any kind. Agents and buyers must independently verify any information they deem material or important to their purchase or any offered price there under. Square footage should be confirmed by an appraisal report.
|Address:||Pali Nana Rd , North Hilo 96780|
|Lat/Long:||19.93816 | -155.2122|
|Property Type:||Vacant Land|
|Land Area:||1,127.08 acre(s)|
|Assessed Land Value:||$668,600|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|