Suzanne Kobayashi, RB
Beach & Bluff Realty
License No.: RB-16936
P.O. Box 1233
Kilauea, HI 96754
Kilauea, HI 96754
Feb 09, 2023
May 12, 2023
Total Monthly Fees:
Listing RemarksPakela ‘Ike – nestled the heart of a magnificent 450-acre playground, is the newest rising star of Hokuala. A spectacular collection of just 24 half-acre homesites in a tranquil cul-de-sac with breathtaking views in each direction of sea, land and sky. Custom homes will soon rise from this coveted land just steps from endless trails, world-class golf, meandering lagoons and the beautiful beaches of Kaua’i.
Homesite #14 at Pakela ‘Ike is a generous .50 acre site with a desirable cul-de-sac location adjacent to green space, the ultimate in privacy and accessibility. Located at the end of Pohaiula Place in the cul-de-sac with sweeping views that include the daily sunrise from the ocean horizon, Hole #10 and open space with easy access to the adjacent trails.
Benefits of ownership will include:
- Hokuala Club Membership privileges at the Ocean Course at Hokuala
- Owner access to The Courts at Hokuala, (pickle ball and tennis courts are currently under construction)
- Owner access to The Farm at Hokuala (16-acre organic farm including a coconut grove, fruit orchards, herb and vegetable gardens and an apiary)
- Access to adventure gear including bicycles, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and body boards
- Special Owner pricing at Hualani’s Oceanfront Restaurant at Timbers Kauai
- Special Owner pricing at Nanea Organic spa at Timbers Kauai
- Access to the lagoons at Hokuala
- Walking distance to Kalapaki Bay
- 13+ miles of trails throughout; ideal for running, biking, or walking
- Special owner events for Hokuala Ohana
- Wildlife sanctuary and lush gardens
* This subdivision is pending final registration. Preliminary registration is complete.