Kamuela, HI 96743
Listing RemarksThis newly constructed carefully thought-out, 3 bedroom/3.5 bathroom custom modern style open floor plan home is highly upgraded and is built on a desirable corner lot backing to open space for fabulous sunrise and mountain views.
The home features:
- Mature landscaping & fenced rear yard.
- Vaulted ceiling in the Kitchen, and Living Room
- Tall 9 foot walls
- Acacia hardwood floors installed in every room of the house
- Sliding glass doors
- Central air conditioning
- Insulation in every interior and exterior wall, including the garage.
- Gourmet kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, acrylic cabinets, farmhouse sink,
- Acacia wood movable dining table, and Acacia top on the Island.
- Covered lanai with tongue and groove wood ceiling
- Recessed lighting throughout the home
- Spacious walk-in closet in master bedroom
- Rain Shower-head and jacuzzi bathtub in master bath as well as 2 sinks with backlit LED lighted mirrors
- Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom
- 2 car garage with epoxy flooring which connects to a spacious and one-of-a-kind 1500 sq foot paved driveway
- Fully irrigated and low maintenance artfully designed landscape which includes grass, fruit trees, and stepping-stones around the house
- Waikoloa Village members enjoy a community pool, tennis courts, golf course, restaurants, and many other conveniences.
- Tiled front entrance featuring steel door with sidelights
- LED lighting around the exterior of the house
- Holiday and Camera outlets outside below the roof line
- Screw-less electrical plates
- Designer tile, floors, toilets, vanities, hardware and lights throughout the house
- Amazing breeze when the sliding doors are open
Every single aspect of this house is well thought about.