Hawaii License RB-18892
Hilo, HI 96720
Listing RemarksKealakekua Heritage Ranch is a rare offering of 73.5 acres with amazing grandstand views of pristine Kealakekua Bay as well as the coastline and hinterland to the south.The ranch is comprised of two parcels (TMK#3-8-2-3-2 and 3-8-2-4-21) and extends from an elevation of approximately 1,100' down to approximately 60' above sea level where it borders Kealakekua Bay State Park.
The upper (eastern) side of the property borders Napoopoo Road for some 1578' while the lower southern side of the property adjoins Napoopoo Road some 100 yards above the road junction to the Beach Park (north) and Honaunau Bay (south).
Notable features of the property:-
* Two homes (3bd/1ba and 1bd/1ba) together with other ranch buildings located at the upper end of the property
* Perimeter rockwalls and wire fences.
* 3 water meters.
* TMK#3-8-2-3-2 is zoned A-5A while TMK#3-8-2-4-21 is zoned RS-10. All of the property is in a Special Management Area.
* There are a number of ranch roads/trails that traverse the property.
* Climatic differences between the upper and lower sections of the property.
* Majestic monkey pod trees dot the landscape.
* A small orchard of macadamia, citrus and miscellaneous fruit trees is located near the ranch buildings.
* On the upper side of the property there are a number of potential home sites that would afford privacy and panoramic views.
* The County of Hawaii has given Preliminary Approval for the creation of two 5 acre parcels at the lower end of the property.
* Caterpillar D5 dozer, Case extend hoe backhoe and John Deere 4wd farm tractor with mower, bucket and auger to be conveyed with the property.
Seller may consider Seller Financing with 50% down for a 3 to 5 year period.
This ideal and picturesque location is located within 2 miles of Captain Cook Village, 13 miles from Kailua-Kona and 20 miles from the Kona International Airport.
Video of property: https://vimeo.com/797295059/499053bd0f