Hawaii License RB-18892
Hilo, HI 96720
Listing RemarksClaim your piece of paradise on Hawaii Island with this large 3-acre property ready for your homesteading dreams!
1) Easy access from Highway 11. Three-acres close to the top of the subdivision ~
desirable location, one street from the highway.
2) Two gated entrances on Leila Road.
3) Large clearing complete with 16' wide gravel driveway and three building pads kickstarted for you to build your own future dwelling.
4) Brand new 12x20 steel shed large enough for use as boat storage, an aquaponic system, or workshop!
5) Planted with hibiscus along the border, and rambutan fruit is starting to grow.
6) Use your imagination to develop your own food forest.
7) Lava Zone 3 (same lava zone as Hilo)
8) Flood Zone X (drains well after rain)
7) Beautiful view of Maunakea, and possible ocean view towards the back of the property.