Pahoa, HI 96778
Listing RemarksEncouraging showings & backup offers!!
Honuala’i Estate – ‘Heaven on Earth’ - Rest in idyllic tranquility where ocean meets classical Hawaiian elegance.
Extraordinary Estate Features –
- Superior architectural design that offers ultimate privacy coupled with luxurious entertaining space.
- Over 11,000 square feet of living, covered lanai, and patio space.
- 450 (approx.) feet of prime ocean frontage.
- A sophisticated floor plan that boasts a rare 8 ocean-facing rooms (Living room, dining room, kitchen, guest house living room and 4 of the 6 bedroom suites).
- Resort-style swimming pool, water features, and grounds.
- Built-in artwork – large marble Buddha, Koa doors, and a life-sized Koa wood carving with sugar cane motif.
- A fully contained guest house with large living room, kitchen and 2 suites.
- Ample office space.
- Chef, pilot, nanny or caretakers quarters.
- Expanded 2 two-car enclosed garages.
- No neighborhood CC&R requirements.
- No mandatory Homeowners Association.
- Resort zoning.
Puako – ‘Flower of the Sugar Cane’ - Relax into the unique lifestyle that Puako residents want to keep secret.
Take pleasure in easy access to world-class beaches, exceptional snorkeling/diving, boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, and wintertime whale watching.
Resort amenities (golf, tennis, pool, beach club, dining and spa) and restaurants of the Kohala Coast are just minutes away.
Showings by private appointment only.
|Address:||69-1566 Puako Beach Dr , Puako Beach Lots 96743|
|Lat/Long:||19.97234354 | -155.83471958|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||7,744 sqft|
|Land Area:||1.16 acre(s)|
|Assessed Land Value:||$3,805,800|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$1,617,200|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|