Suzanne Kobayashi, RB
Beach & Bluff Realty
License No.: RB-16936
P.O. Box 1233
Kilauea, HI 96754
Kilauea, HI 96754
Feb 10, 2023
May 12, 2023
Total Monthly Fees:
Listing RemarksPakela ‘Ike – nestled the heart of a magnificent 450-acre playground, is the newest rising star of Hokuala. A spectacular collection of just 24 half-acre homesites in a tranquil cul-de-sac with breathtaking views in each direction of sea, land and sky. Custom homes will soon rise from this coveted land just steps from endless trails, world-class golf, meandering lagoons and the beautiful beaches of Kaua’i.
Homesite #8 at Pakela ‘Ike is a generous .70 acre site in an idyllic location adjacent to walking paths with views across greenspace and fairways to the sunrise and horizon. Adjacent to the practice range of the Hokuala Ocean Course with captivating views of Wai'ale'ale.
Benefits of ownership will include:
- Hokuala Club Membership privileges at the Ocean Course at Hokuala
- Owner access to The Courts at Hokuala, (pickle ball and tennis courts are currently under construction)
- Owner access to The Farm at Hokuala (16-acre organic farm including a coconut grove, fruit orchards, herb and vegetable gardens and an apiary)
- Access to adventure gear including bicycles, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards and body boards
- Special Owner pricing at Hualani’s Oceanfront Restaurant at Timbers Kauai
- Special Owner pricing at Nanea Organic spa at Timbers Kauai
- Access to the lagoons at Hokuala
- Walking distance to Kalapaki Bay
- 13+ miles of trails throughout; ideal for running, biking, or walking
- Special owner events for Hokuala Ohana
- Wildlife sanctuary and lush gardens
* This subdivision is pending final registration. Preliminary registration is complete.