Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Listing RemarksIf you appreciate a high-quality master crafted home with sustainable energy features AND amazing ocean views, come see this unique property in the Kona Paradise subdivision. Built by a contractor/master craftsman as his forever home in 2007, this home features top quality materials and finishes and attention to detail throughout. Perched on a bluff with excellent ocean and year round coastal sunset views, this home is a rare find.
3 full bedrooms, 2.5 baths on a 7500 sq ft lot plus the lot next door is included adding an additional 7500 sqft of land. (see photo showing both parcels included in sale)
Features of this amazing home include:
-STVR in place - (ordinance 113 - aka bill 108 - attached to listing)
- High speed internet (note from seller: 235 Mbps up and 12 down)
- Bamboo flooring
- Granite counter tops
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
- White washed T&G on the cathedral ceilings
- Laundry room on main living area
- 18 photovoltaic panels with net metering (owned)
- Bamboo and travertine flooring throughout
- Cherry wood kitchen cabinets and granite counters
- Soaring 21 foot cupola and beautiful Ohia wood posts in great room
- Vaulted, open beamed ceilings throughout the home
- Custom built, ocean view tiki bar with hot and cold sink, ice maker, kegerator and refrigerator
- Huge 648+ sq. ft. garage with 200 amp service, 17' ceilings and a bathroom with shower
- 16,000 gallon catchment tank with state of the art 3 stage filtration system (sediment, charcoal, uv)
- Solar water heater
The home sits at a comfortable 800 foot elevation and gets wonderful onshore breezes during the day and cool Mauna Loa breezes at night.
Note that this property does have a very steep driveway and an all wheel drive vehicle is recommended
Items that can be purchased outside of escrow at very minimal costs - furnishings, tools, compressor, all wheel drive vehicle.