Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Listing RemarksExpansive and magnificent ocean and coastline views are your constant companion from this custom built and turnkey furnished 2 story 3 bedroom 3.5 bath home. Located at an elevation of approximately 400' in desirable Kona Paradise subdivision, this property has an impressive financial record as a short term vacation rental, the permit for which is still in place. Within a mile of the property is Pebble Beach a popular venue for swimming, kayaking and fishing.
Notable features of the property include:-
* The entire second floor is occupied by three master suites. The two ocean facing suites have separate lanais.
* The home is served by an owned and net metered PV system.
* Solar hot water system.
* A detached two car garage.
* 744 sq ft ocean facing open lanai on the 1st floor.
* Updated kitchen with solid granite counters and direct access to the lanai.
* Large living room that also has direct access to the lanai.
* Powder room.
* Large recreation room that includes the laundry.
* New in 2018—dishwasher, overhead fans, washer and dryer.
Other features of note:-
* Like all of the Kona Paradise subdivision and much of the South Kona District, this property relies on catchment water. It has a 12,000 gallon catchment water tank served by a series of three filters and a UV treatment system.
* A low maintenance landscape that includes producing mango trees * 2, citrus and avocado.
* Property is a licensed Vacation Rental with a transferable STVR license.
Kona Paradise is located approximately 14 miles south of Captain Cook and some 26 miles south of Kailua-Kona. In between are must see Hookena Beach, Honaunau Beach and Kealakekua Bay.