Koloa, HI 96756
Listing RemarksThe epitome of elegance and sophistication with the warmth of tropical touches throughout, Kahalawai 7 is a home unlike any other that you’ve seen on Kaua`i’s south shore. This stunning hillside home was designed to open up to the panoramic ocean, mountain and golf course views from every room of the house and is perfectly situated to savor daily sunsets and spot spouting whales. Inside and out, the thoughtful detail, exceptionally high quality of craftsmanship and the luxurious decor is breathtaking. The chef’s kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, home theatre, expansive great room and outdoor lanai, and the unique, raised infinity pool make this home perfect for entertaining. At the end of the day retreat to your spa-like, dual-master suite while your guests enjoy the unobstructed ocean views and privacy from the attached ohana on the opposite side of the home.
5 Bedroom Suites and 5 ½ Baths - Total Living Area Appx. 5,473 SqFt.
A Few Highlights of this Residence Include:
• Crestron Automation and Tesla Powered
• 360 Degree Wet Edge (Infinity) Pool with Integrated Spa
• Large Master Suite With 2 Sleeping Areas, Office, Large Walk-In Closets, Sitting Area and Bath Area.
• Private Den/Media Room with Home Theater System.
• Extensive Use of Flamed Basalt Stone Floors and Oak Hardwood Floors in Bedrooms
• Custom Built Afromosia Exterior Doors and Windows with Afromosia Interior Doors, Trim and Cabinets Throughout.
• 18' Ceiling Height in Living Room - 13' Ceiling Height in Bedrooms - All Doors 10' - Lanai Pocket Door Span 28'
• Recessed Lutron Solar Shades (Powered) For Privacy and Ease of Use.
• LED Recessed Lighting Throughout, with LED Light Coves in Each Room for Ambient Light.
• Clear Cedar T & G Wood Ceilings in Most Areas of the Home
• Leathered Granite Countertops.
• Multi-Zoned Air Conditioning
• Circular Drive for Ease of Entering/Exiting Property and Over-Sized Garage