Koloa, HI 96756
Listing RemarksKukui`ula - Hale Kai Maile- "The Calm Sea"
This fully furnished, custom home features a total of 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms in a crisp and efficient plan that puts the gourmet kitchen, spectacular over-sized kitchen island, great room & master suite on the view. Pool with wet deck, spa and BBQ complete your personal island paradise. Master suite has a private lanai, & you’ll enjoy a spacious master bath with a soaking tub and outdoor shower.
TOTAL LIVING SPACE 3,560 SQ FT APPX
3 BEDROOM, 3.5 BATHROOM MAIN HOME
1 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM GUEST COTTAGE
- Home site allows panoramic ocean and sunset views ideally aligned for natural trade-wind ventilation & protected outdoor living spaces.
- Three distinct garden zones: Auto Court, Garden Court, Makai Pool
- Open architectural layout by Stephen Green allows a blurred indoor/outdoor lifestyle with a garden surrounding each room.
- Immersive tropical landscape by established Hawaii architect, Leonard Bisel
- Three covered parking stalls, two enclosed & one Including a wash down & shower area for when you return.
- Building finishes curated by renowned Hawaii place maker, Philpotts & Associates.
- Lanai has been designed to include a formal dining “room”.
- All bathrooms have been designed to integrate the outdoors to continue the indoor/outdoor experience.
- Pool with Poolside Cabana provides additional shaded outdoor living while not obscuring views from primary living areas.
- Lumos Solar Panels at the entry & main lanai provide weather protection while allowing filtered light & generating electrical energy. (Array of 45 Lumos panels totaling 11.925KW)
• Clear Western Red Cedar Exterior Siding
• 12 X 24 Basalt Floor Tile–Brushed finish
• Flamed & Brushed finish on Exterior Lanais & pool coping
• White Oak Cabinets
• Cedar Shingle Roof
• Panda Brand metal clad wood multi panel sliding bifold doors
• Natural & Cesarstone countertop selection