Koloa, HI 96756
Listing RemarksKukui`ula - Hale ‘Ike Mala - "Love of the Garden"
Modern design inspired by the works of Vladimir Ossipoff, the master of Hawaiian mid-century modern architecture. With its strong, simple roof lines, deep overhangs, standing seam metal roof, and vertical cedar siding – it leads the way for appropriate modernism at Kukui‘ula. Its generous setback and broad frontage on Kahalawai Orchard currently afford privacy and dramatic ocean views from every room of the home
TOTAL LIVING AREA: 4,769 SQ.FT. appx
This Custom Home includes:
- Pocketing doors with 29-foot span opening up to covered lanai dining and entertainment spaces.
- Kitchen outfitted with Sub-Zero and Miele appliances with a DCS grill located on the dining lanai.
- Dramatic bridge to main entry with large pivot door, & open tread staircase surrounded by large floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Dual master suites on the main living level; one secluded & one conveniently located next to kitchen.
- Teak hardwood & travertine stone floors, vaulted cedar clad ceilings with unique shadow-spacing of the cedar members, Caesarstone countertops, pocket doors, & custom built-in walnut cabinets & wardrobes.
- A large covered lanai, sun deck, pool and spa with automatic cover, & fire pit create an outdoor oasis off the recreation room which features a pool/ping-pong table, wet bar & powder room.
- Lutron home automation system for easy operation of efficient LED lighting and shades; home is pre-wired for audio/video & security.
- Lumos solar panels integrated into roof, 3 at covered entry and 12 at the covered lanai; home is pre-wired for Tesla battery wall.
- Complete furniture package designed by Marion Philpotts at Hawaii’s preeminent interior design firm, Philpotts & Associates.
Custom Home Developer Details:
-DESIGN: Dean Sakamoto
-ARCHITECT: Kelly & Stone Architects
-BUILDER: Pac Build
-INTERIOR DESIGN: Philpotts Interiors
-LANDSCAPE: Ki Concepts