Keaau, HI 96749
Listing RemarksWelcome home!
This charming residence in Ocean View is something special. It's rare when a home located in the "green belt" of HOVE pops up. This property is being sold with the (1) acre parcel next door, making this sale a total of two acres (3-9-2-23-44 + 3-9-2-23-45).
A beautiful gate leads you down a lovely driveway to the home. There you'll see an expansive, green grassy lawn surrounded by a myriad of trees. Enjoy a peaceful setting landscaped with fruit trees, old growth Ohias, rock walls and more.
THE ADORABLE, TWO-STORY HOME HAS MUCH TO OFFER:
- Brand new covered porch with gorgeous ohia posts
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Custom robusta eucalyptus wood floors (with baseboards) locally constructed, just down the street
- New appliances: refrigerator, electric stove and chest freezer
- Large great room with vaulted ceilings
- Wood burning stove
- Screened in lanai with washer/ dryer (AND brand new luxury vinyl flooring)
- Upstairs Master suite with brand new bamboo flooring
- New tile in both bathrooms
- New paint throughout the home
- New Solar system! (The stove, water heater and dryer are currently plugged into the grid)
- New water pump with its own pressure system
- New seamless gutters
- Detached garage space with great storage
- A potting shed on the grounds
- Roof is less than 4 years old
- High speed internet through Hawaiian Telcomm
The large, tranquil yard is planted with many food producing trees and plants:
Enjoy Avocado, Mango, Macadamia, Mulberry, Jaboticaba, Blackberry, Poha Berry, Strawberry, Lemon, Kaffir Lime, Brazilian Cherry, White Sapote and Loquat.
Cocoanut Drive is a great location, just minutes from shopping centers, the highway and nearby beaches.
|Address:||92-1773 Coconut Dr , Hove 96737|
|Lat/Long:||19.10927957 | -155.78198726|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,572 sqft|
|Land Area:||1.00 acre(s)|
|Assessed Land Value:||$6,000|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$133,700|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|