Princeville, HI 96722
Listing RemarksTotal Land Area: 3.287 acres
Total Building Area: 73,096 sq. ft.
Includes Following Tax Parcels:
1. 3-2-2-1-8 16,248 sq. ft. Parking Area river frontage
2. 3-2-2-1-17 9,609 sq. ft. Building Area: 9,494 sq. ft. Office Building
3. 3-2-2-1-18 17,068 sq. ft. Building Area: 6,736 sq. ft. Warehouse
4. 3-2-2-1-19 17,206 sq. ft. Building Area: 5,000 sq. ft. Warehouse/river frontage
5. 3-2-2-1-24 26,354 sq. ft. Building Area: 13,664 sq. ft. Warehouse/river frontage
6. 3-2-2-1-30 1.18 acres Building Area: 32,888 sq. ft. Office Building
7. 3-2-2-1-34 5,314 sq. ft. Building Area: 1,488 sq. ft. Warehouse/river frontage
Location: The Hilo Iron Works property was built in 1898 to support the Big Island plantations and community in fabricating , repairing, and retailing hardware and equipment and iron merchandise. Operations included boat building and repair, business offices (accounting, design, merchandising and other operations), warehousing, demolition and sales.
Use: Subject property is under County Ordinance allowing the uses of the original Hilo Ironwork operation as expanded by the Hilo Redevelopment Agency. Such uses include warehousing, office operations, manufacturing, heavy and light industrial , marine associated uses, etc. State Tax records classify the property as Industrial under the State PITT Code. Zoning is Open under the County of Hawaii.
|Address:||1280 Kamehameha Ave , Hilo Ironworks 96720|
|Lat/Long:||19.72183 | -155.0717|
|Project Name:||Hilo Ironworks|
|Property Type:||Commercial Property|
|Three Quarter Baths:||2|
|Land Area:||3.29 acre(s)|
|Assessed Land Value:||$566,800|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$458,000|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|