Waikoloa, HI 96738
Listing RemarksHakalau Bay, North is a group of three lots that provides what is probably one of the best oceanfront homesites in east Hawaii.
Here is a link to the aerial tour: https://player.vimeo.com/video/683071696?h=60811b8bdb
Situated approximately sixteen miles north of Hilo, on the north side of Hakalau Bay, this property presents the unique opportunity to create a bluff-top estate with direct access to the ocean. A collection of three adjacent parcels, about nine acres total, sit above a pebble beach and the inlet where the Hakalau River meets the Pacific Ocean. Access to the sandbar at the mouth of the river is a very special highlight of this property, and provides an ideal place to relax on sunny days.
The location of Hakalau Bay, North ensures privacy and seclusion, since only one boundary is shared with the neighbor to the north. To the east is the Pacific Ocean, with Hakalau Bay to the south and the Old Mamalahoa Highway to the west.
Features of the property include:
- views of the Pacific Ocean
- potential direct access to Hakalau Bay and the ocean
- low-traffic access from the Old Mamalahoa Highway
- a roughly four-acre, bluff-top building site, safe from high surf
- a limited number of neighbors, with just sixteen other lots on the street
- low elevation from sea level to approximately 200 feet, which should make it easy to drill a well for water service
Sale includes three parcels, tmk numbers 3-3-1-1-1, 3-3-1-1-3 and 3-3-1-1-8. Due to the "pali" or cliff, parcels 1 and 3 are entirely in a Conservation District and parcel 8 is partially in a Conservation District.
|Address:||Hawaii Belt Hwy , Kamaee & Wailua Government Tract 96773|
|Lat/Long:||19.9016189 | -155.12953176|
|Property Type:||Vacant Land|
|Land Area:||7.35 acre(s)|
|Assessed Land Value:||$2,300|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|