Naalehu, HI 96772
Listing RemarksThis 39.2 acre property provides a rare opportunity to rejuvenate a once thriving citrus orchard or to develop and convert over time, to other viable tree crops such as coffee and macadamia which are well suited to this elevation and soil type. Located at an ideal elevation of approximately 1,700', this property has a 606' frontage with scenic and tourist popular South Point Road.
Some of the notable features of this property include:-
* Gentle sloping terrain that has been well prepared for mechanical farming operations.
* Mature windbreaks both perimeter (north, east and west sides) and interior that extend the full width of the property providing protection from the trade winds.
* An estimated 65% of the citrus trees still producing but in need of serious horticultural care and rejuvenation.
* No agricultural chemicals have been applied to this property in the past 12 years. During that time cattle have been used to assist with grass and weed control.
* County water meter in place.
Other notable features:
* An unfinished 5,748 sq ft home with grand features located at the upper end of the property.
* Numerous buildings in poor condition that were associated with the citrus business.
This property is being sold in AS IS Condition. It has great agricultural potential and adjoins TMK#3-9-3-4-28, a 30.27 acre parcel currently for sale for $399,000.