Naalehu, HI 96772
Listing Remarks* Perfect Hawaiiana tropical home - with all of the features that suit island living
* Wonderful elevation - no air conditioning or heating required - year round
* Concrete driveway leads to your home and separate garage
* Split bedrooms- Main owners suite has large bedroom/bath and walk in closet
* 2 bedrooms and bath on the other side of the house.
* Wrap-around front covered deck with/horizon ocean views and spectacular sunrises too!
* Exterior walls are Vinyl siding -
* Large Living room with open kitchen/dining/sitting
* Separate large garage and workshop area - drywalled and good storage area
* Lovely ez care tropical garden with flowers, shrubs and lots of fruit trees - citrus, bananas and more..
* Fenced garden area with Pickets and gate at the front are wood and the fence is vinyl covered wire with Metal posts which is great for a your pets or * a private garden to enjoy
* County water/electric/telephones/roads
* HOA and the annual fee is currently $100 a year (subject to change)
* Golf course membership available for a reasonable rate - varies to fit your lifestyle
* Short distance to South Point and great fishing - Na'alehu the southernmost town in the whole of the USA!
* Country southern living - half way between Hilo to the East and Kona to the West.
* Glorious sun rises, almost every day to enjoy as you gaze out from this home out over the ocean..
Very desirable home in beautiful sought after Discovery Harbour golf course