Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Listing RemarksA special property rarely available in the historic village of Napo'opo'o at Kealakekua Bay, and just across the street from the ocean!
This home features a large master bedroom with ensuite bath, along with 2 guest bedrooms and additional bath. Tall trees and lush vegetation shade this large lot which is located off the main street in a peaceful, quiet setting. Ample amounts of space for parking vehicles & boats, or planting gardens & fruit trees, ect. Wake up to the crystal clear waters of Kealakekua Bay, which is known for it’s world-class snorkeling and daily dolphin experiences. Then, wind down in the evening with breathtaking sunset views and ocean breezes.
* Short 3 minute walk to Manini Beach for kayaking, snorkling, and dolphin watching! Keei Beach is just a wee bit further down, with feeling of old Hawaii!
* No HOA’s!!
* No CC&R’s!!
* Home Recently Renovated, brand new tile floors throughout
* Lots of space and high ceilings in the living/dining area.
* Attached 2-car encloseable carport, with more parking on side and front of house
* Brand new stainless steel appliances, large SS fridge, all new cabinets and counter tops, SS Ranch-Style Sink, and more!
*Covered area in the rear of the house with skylights, great for a workshop, projects, or extra storage.
* Storage Shed seen in the photos also included with the sale, built to last on raised galvanized framing!
* Only 10 minute drive south to the famous "2-Step" at Pu'uhonua O' Honaunau.
* New Kealakekua bypass rd. makes for quick and easy access to Kailua Kona, nearby beaches on Ali'i Dr. and Keauhou Shopping center.
* A "Must See" property!!
|Address:||82-6306 Puuhonua Rd UNIT 1, South Kona 96704|
|Lat/Long:||19.47215547 | -155.91762049|
|Property Type:||Single Family|
|Living Area:||1,932 sqft|
|Land Area:||14,331 sqft|
|Assessed Land Value:||$289,300|
|Assessed Improvements Value:||$185,500|
|Annual Tax (Year):||2015|
|Garage Area:||0 sqft|
|Carport Area:||484 sqft|